Friday, May 23, 2008

Wacky cake fun on Friday

What better time than a holiday weekend to unveil some cakes that make us chuckle. None of these cakes are ours, thank goodness.

The Wal-Mart cake:

He told them to write: “Best Wishes Suzanne” and underneath that write “We Will Miss You.”
One of my all-time favorite cake blunders, made by the fabulous folks at Wal-Mart.

The first time I saw this cake I nearly fell out of my chair. This cake has been written about on blogs all over the internet, and was the subject for one of my myspace blogs sometime ago. I like to keep the photo handy anytime I need a laugh.


The Herpes cake (or cookie, rather):

A close second to the Wal-Mart cake. The cookie cake says it all. They are truly sorry about the Herpes.


The Kitty Litter cake:

This is almost as gross as it is funny! We have a kitty and this looks exactly like his litter box.


Congratulations cake:

This cake is a mess. Are those supposed to be flowers, and how about spelling Congratulations correctly.


The lifesize bride cake:

As wacky and bizarre as this cake is, this cake is an incredible amount of work and was carried off pretty well. This bride will forever be remembered in cake history.


Enjoy the holiday weekend!


1 comment:

Kandi said...

That is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...